Our Commitment To Customer Satisfaction
RSM Group Pty Ltd considers that the quality of our products and services ensure customer satisfaction. However, complaints may arise for one reason or another and it is important that you are aware of our commitment to resolving complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction.
We have a complaints handling process in place that ensures we handle your complaint fairly and efficiently with the aim of obtaining an early resolution.
2. If your complaint is not resolved in 20 days please contact our Complaints Officer on 03 9276 0900 or put your complaint in writing and send to PO Box 314 Surrey Hills Vic 3127. We will try to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
3. We are a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have right to refer the matter to (AFCA).
We will acknowledge your complaint promptly, and if we cannot resolve the matter to your satisfaction, you may wish to refer the matter to the AFCA.
Who is Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)?
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) is an external dispute resolution provider to which RSM Group is a member. Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) is a free consumer service for resolution of complaints in relation to services provided by insurance brokers.
Contacting Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA):
GPO Box 3, Melbourne 3000
ph 1300 931 678,
email: email@example.com or
AFCA can only review a dispute about a general insurance policy if it relates to certain types of products, including:
- Retail general insurance (e.g. motor vehicle, home building and contents, sickness and accident, consumer credit, travel and personal accident and sickness insurance);
- Residential strata title insurance;
- Small business insurance;
- Medical indemnity insurance